ON-BOARD WEIGHING SYSTEM
On Board Weighing System for Wheel Loaders / On Board Dumper Weighing System (GUARD–53) consists of a very high capacity pressure transducer fixed to the inlet port of the vehicle's lifting cylinder. The hydraulic pressure in the lifting cylinder is proportional to the load carried in the bucket.
The output of the pressure transducer is connected to our Indicator which is mounted inside the operator’s cabin. This Indicator works on 24V DC. The Indicator displays the instantaneous weight of material in the bucket and also totalizes this weight reading.
This Totalized quantity is subtracted from the target load which is set by the operator. This allows the operator to control the quantity of material into the truck or wagon in the final stages of loading, thereby avoiding over-loads.
- Most effective on-board weighing system for wheel loaders.
- Direct display of material loaded into trucks / wagons.
- Saves time and fuel, on load correction re-runs by trucks.
- Saves money on wagon over-loading, by effective load monitoring.
- Prevents over-loading / under-loading into trucks / wagons.
- No compromise on loader operation or speed.
- Easy to operate, wide screen and large display console, with touch screen.
- Quick data transfer from loader weighing module to pc with an ordinary pen drive.
- Data can be analyzed, date wise or truck wise or material wise etc.
- Installation in 5 hours, including calibration.